Date(s) - 24/07/2022
10:00 - 15:30
Harry Duynhoven (President, FoMC)
The 27th Annual General Meeting of the Federation of Motoring Clubs was held on Sunday 24 July 2022, commencing at 10:30am, at the North Shore Vintage and Classic Car Club, 40 Masons Road, Albany, Auckland.
Guest speakers this year were:
- 11:00am: The Hon. Michael Wood, Minister of Transport.
- 1:00pm: Garry Jackson on “The NZ Motor Industry over the Years: an insider’s view“. Garry spent much of his professional career with Ford locally and internationally in marketing, sales and business development. He is president of the Canterbury Mustang Owners Clu
This year, a few straightforward updates are proposed for the FoMC constitution.
Click the document names to view and download.
- DRAFT Minutes of the 27th AGM (2022)
- President’s report
- Secretary’s report
- Cover letter
- Financial Statements (for year ended 28/2/22)
- Notice of Motion: Constitution amendments
One discussion topics was received by the Bay of Plenty Mustang Owners Club on “Biofuels”.
The following executive nominations were received and :
- President: Harry Duynhoven (Taranaki West Coast Citroen Car Club Inc.)
- Vice-President: Tony Bartlett (Vintage Car Club of NZ Inc.)
- Secretary: Chris Butler (Greater Wellington Citroen Car Club Inc.)
- Treasurer: David Raven (Association of Rover Car Clubs Inc.)
- Michael Anderson (MG Car Club)
- Chris Dyer (Model T Ford Club of NZ Inc.)
- Garry Jackson (Canterbury Mustang Owners Club Inc) – new executive member
- Murray McLean (Nelson Classic and Vintage Motorcycle Club Inc.)
- Warren Pattinson (New Zealand Hot Rod Association Inc.)
- Peter Thompson (The New Zealand Motor Caravan Association Inc.)
Last year’s (26th) AGM (16 May 2021)
The 26th AGM was held on Sunday 16 May 2021 at the NZ Vintage Machinery club (Canterbury) clubrooms at Keating Park, Maclean’s Island, Christchurch.
The AGM commenced with Guest speaker George Kear (Chief Operating Officer, Auto Restorations, Christchurch) who presented various aspects of the restoration business with a number of example vehicles and projects.
The afternoon guest speaker was Sigurd Magnusson (Ministry of Transport) on work currently underway on reducing carbon emissions and how that fits in with Motoring clubs.
The PDF documents for last year’s AGM (2021) can be downloaded here:
|No of Clubs Attending||No of Attendees|
Bookings are closed for this event.