From the constitution:
6. The annual subscription shall be such amount as is decided by the Executive who shall have the power to vary the fees by up to twenty percent of the current rate. Any greater variation must be approved by an Annual General Meeting.
In accordance with Rules 5c and 6 quoted above we advise that:
[a] Subscriptions have increased 10% this year (2022/2023) to cover anticipated increased costs for any necessary and more regular interaction with government bodies and other agencies, and the national historic vehicle survey project. The subscription schedule was last adjusted in 2016.
[b] The financial year runs from 1st March to 28th February. While the Constitution states subscriptions are due within 42 days after the start of the financial year, they will be accepted up to noon Tuesday 19 July 2022.
Like many Incorporated Societies, the FoMC has been impacted by the effects of the Covid19 pandemic and it has been difficult to achieve target dates. The Registrar of Incorporated Societies has acknowledged the various disruptions to normal processes. Close attention has been given to ensuring these have not been to the detriment of our member clubs.
Annual Membership Fees
- Up to 350 members: $22 plus 55 cents per member
- 351 – 500 members: $220 per year
- 501 – 1000 members: $400 per year
- More than 1000 members: $1210 per year
Please pay via internet banking. When you’ve submitted the Renewal Form, the bank account and details for payment will be provided in the renewal email. Clubs of more than 1,000 members will be invoiced. Other clubs can request an invoice/receipt if required.