From the constitution:
6. The annual subscription shall be such amount as is decided by the Executive who shall have the power to vary the fees by up to twenty percent of the current rate. Any greater variation must be approved by an Annual General Meeting.
In accordance with Rules 5c and 6 quoted above we advise that:
[a] The format of the subscription schedule was adjusted from the year 2016 to 2017 to achieve fairer distributions of costs but there has been no overall increase.
[b] The financial year runs from 1st March to 28th February. While the Constitution states subscriptions are due within 42 days of the start of the financial year they will be accepted up to 10.30am on the morning of the Annual General Meeting (typically May)
Annual Membership Fees
- Up to 350 members: $20 plus 50 cents per member
- 351 – 500 members: $200 per year
- 501 – 1000 members: $360 per year
- More than 1000 members: $1100 per year
Please pay via internet banking. When you’ve submitted the Renewal Form, the bank account and details for payment will be provided in the renewal email.