For details on the Federation of Motoring Club’s liability insurance scheme for Member clubs, contact Rothbury Insurance Brokers: www.rothbury.co.nz.
Cook Strait Crossings (Tony Hirst)
NZFoMC members receive huge discounts on Interislander & Bluebridge fares
- All bookings are fully flexible; there are NO penalties for altering sail dates and times. This means you can book in advance, making the most of early booking rates.
- During COVID-19 restrictions, fares are fully flexible and refundable. They can be altered or cancelled at any time prior to departure.
- Payment is not required until one week prior to departure.
- A special booking web page has been created to make booking your trip or getting a quote even easier. On occasion promotions will be offered on this site.
- Members will have a dedicated independent booking agent; Tony Hirst who works for International Motor Sport. Tony is happy to receive bookings via email, phone and will be the contact you deal with when you book online
How do I take advantage of this deal?
You will need to book your crossing with Tony Hirst our independant booking agent.
DO NOT BOOK DIRECT WITH INTERISLANDER or BLUEBRIDGE PLEASE.
If booking via email, provide the following details:
- Drivers full name and contact phone number
- Date, time and direction you wish to travel
- Vehicle type and rego
- Trailer length (if any)
- Truck length (if any)
- Motorhome length (in any)
- Additional passengers and whether they are adult or child (Child up to 17yrs)