26th AGM Christchurch (16 May 2021)
The following documents and files from the 26th AGM held on 16 May 2021 at the NZ Vintage Machinery (Canterbury) clubrooms at Keating Park, Maclean’s Island, Christchurch are available here:
- Presidents Report
- Secretary & Membership Report
- Annual Accounts (for year ended 28/2/21)
- Audio timeline
- The audio in M4A format (334 MB)
- Auto Restorations Presentation on the business of restorations (68 MB)
- Ministry of Transport Presentation on work currently underway on reducing carbon emissions and how that fits in with Motoring clubs (with audio, 172 MB). Note: This is in PowerPoint slide (ppsx) format and will download to your downloads folder.
25th AGM Wellington (2 August 2020)
The 25th AGM was held on Sunday 2 August 2020 at the Wellington Vintage Car Club Rooms, Petone.
The AGM commenced with Guest speaker Hon. Julie Anne Genter (Associate Minister of Transport)on transport policy and the “clean car” proposals. The afternoon guest speakers were Kane Patena and Davey Uprichard from the NZ Transport Agency who talked about their regulatory reform and impact on vehicle compliance and how it will affect owners.
The PDF documents for the 2020 AGM can be downloaded here:
- President’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Annual Accounts (for year ended 29/2/2020)
An audio of last year’s AGM and guest speakers is available here: